Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Photo Dump

Not much time for fishing these days.....or typing words. Life is busy busy. We made a temporary move back to the giant parking lot, and life is full on minute to minute. Like extreme sports? Have 2 kids within two years and uproot your life as many times within those two years. Your head will constantly spin, and you'll get surprise adrenaline shots just when you think you'll fall asleep pushing the grocery cart. Every day is like base jumping. Almost exactly like that. I've never done that, but, you know. Tired people and analogies don't blend well together. Anyway, here's some pictures. I think I've been fishing twice this year.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, those bass inhaled those flies. I hope you got them out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like cicada imitations don't they!? Yes you are a busy person, and I wish you luck in finding, somehow, more angling pursuits. My boys learned fly fishing early and I had partners, them and their friends, often. That could be you too perhaps.

    Gregg

    ReplyDelete